Calling the moving professionals is an exciting sign of what is to come.
When you agreed to the latest job promotion, you were not surprised that the benefits package came with an allowance for professional moving services. The relocation plans are just the way to make sure that you are ready for the move as soon as possible, without having to make sure that your current home sells first. Finding the right movers, however, takes a little bit of work.
This new job will be a great change, and the selection of a moving company is the first step in making that change. Without the stress of having to sell your house immediately you can focus on the transitions that you will need to make for the new job. Consider these facts and figures about the the moving habits of Americans and the impact that the moving industry has on the nation’s economy:
- Americans who have never left their hometowns have a greater number of extended family members who live within an hour?s drive of them than the Americans who no longer live in their hometowns. In fact, the median of for the people who never move in nearly eight, while it is only three for those who do move.
- By finding movers who can help you make the biggest transitions in your life, you can deal with the other stresses like changing jobs or readjusting to a new marital situation.
- In a lifetime, the average person moves 12 times.
- Given that 33% of renters move each year, it is not surprising that apartment populations change frequently.
- Commerical movers help companies efficiently transfer from one location to another.
- House hunting when you move for a new job requires a lot of energy and time, so it can be a real advantage to make sure that you use professional movers to make that part of the process easier to handle.
- Approximately 43 million Americans move every single year.
- Nearly 40% of all moves are because of work, while 42% are for personal reasons and 18% are government or military relocations.
- Giving two or three different companies the opportunity to bid on a move that you want to make can help you find the right company for the job.
- Estimates indicate that nearly 50% of of all moves take place in the summer, between the beginning of May and Labor Day.
Many moves require that you make A BIG CHANGE so it is important to make sure that you are able to get the help that you need from professional moving companies, especially if your new employers is going to cover the costs.