Another wonderful day in the life of home ownership.
The circuits kept tripping all last week, so you finally had to have an electrician out. The inspection indicated that the seal from the outside either is not there, or it is failing miserably. Either way there is lots of water in the box. Your entire house is completely shut down, so you have had to rent a generator to keep the sump pump going. Otherwise, you would have a flood in the basement on top of everything else.
Fortunately, you found a great plumber who was able to help you get to the bottom of the problem. It is not an inexpensive fix, but at least the plumber has helped you avoid an even bigger disaster down the road.
The Top Realtors Can Help You Find the Perfect Home
If you are a home owner who has a property that seems to have one problem after another, you might be thinking about looking for a newer home. In fact, unless you are someone who can fix all of your own household problems, purchasing a newer home can help improve your life. Fortunately, the top realtors can help their buyers find a home that is a perfect fit. New houses for sale, for instance, are not always in the budget for many people, but if your only other option is buying a property that will take a lot of fixing up, a new home could actually be more affordable.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the real estate for sale in this country and how people make the decision about the kind of property that they want to purchase:
- 88% of home buyers indicate that they begin looking for potential homes online.
- 32 is the average age of a first-time home buyer.
- $182,500 is the average price of an American home.
- 63% of home buyers confess that they will also drop by a home they have looked at online, according to the National Association of Realtors.
- Homes that were staged before being listed on the market sold up to 79% faster than those staged after being listed.
- 74% of first time home buyers indicate that they were living in an apartment prior to buying their first home.
There are many times in a life when owning a home takes a lot of work. Finding the right house, however, can help you enjoy a home that takes little to no maintenance.