An estimated 30 percent of brides plan their wedding for 7 to 12 months ahead of time. For many, a wedding is one of the major highlights in their life, and finding the right location and theme for your wedding can have a significant influence on such a romantic and memorable experience. It’s been estimated that about 25 percent of couples have themed wedding ceremonies and receptions. Whether you plan on having a themed wedding or not, finding the perfect wedding location, banquet hall and party venues is important. Here is a list of 5 of the most popular wedding locations in the United States:
1) Beverly Hills, California: When it comes to hosting your wedding in Hollywood glamour style, nothing comes close to Beverly Hills. The combination of excellent weather, beautiful Californian landscape and numerous royal banquet halls to choose from, Beverly Hills is the perfect place to splurge for a luxurious wedding event.
2) Stonington, Connecticut: Stonington is known for the Saltwater Farm Vineyard wedding venue a popular destination for weddings. This vineyard combines a perfect mix of romance with its vintage and rustic style. The Saltwater Vineyard is surrounded by scenic coves and set on more than 100 acres of lush vines.
3) Wilmington, Delaware: Wilmington is the perfect destination for your wedding if you’re a fan of history, art, and nature. Naturalistic gardens blend in beautifully among 19th century historic estates. Wilmington is conveniently located directly between New York City and Washington D.C. – making travel easy for couples with family and friends spread out across the northeast.
4) Miami, Florida: Not many U.S. cities provide the amount of festive, cultural and climatic influence that Miami does. Miami Weddings are perfect for the culturally diverse couples who love great weather and excellent ocean-side views. Miami weddings can also take place in a large variety of historical Italian-style villas located just minutes away from downtown, Miami.
5) Chicago, Illinois: The great city of Chicago provides some excellent wedding venues. If you’re a fan of modern art and design, Chicago is the city for you to tie the knot in. Design-savvy couples will fall in love with the wedding venues available in Chicago. Get more info here.