Is Your Work Service as Clean as it Could Be?


Kennel disinfectant

Did you know that the typical office desk harbors 100 times more germs than the average kitchen table? Though it might not seem so, the kitchen gets cleaned far more often than most people give a thought to keyboard disinfectant spray. Because of this rather disgusting statistic, an estimated 1 out of 3 American workers will not only get sick, but still go to work when they are sick. All this means is the opportunity for more germs and bacteria to make a home in your office. Here are a few helpful tips for cleaning your home and office as naturally as possible by using natural disinfectant sprays.

Bleach is almost synonymous with clean and sanitized white towels, linens, and hard surfaces throughout your home. However, have you ever wondered whether this age old chemical could be harmful for you and your family? While bleach is certainly a powerful disinfectant, the health and environmental costs of using it may convince you to look for some natural alternatives in natural disinfectant sprays.

Bleach is inexpensive, widely used and relatively safe when used in the correct amounts even though it may not be the best for you, your family, and your pets. Excessive bleach exposure, however, may cause irritation in the eyes, mouth, lungs and on skin. Individuals with asthma or other breathing problems are particularly susceptible to these symptoms. Bleach mixed with other household cleaners, such as ammonia, can even result in the release of deadly toxic fumes. Bleach manufacturing also produces dioxin, a chemical that is harmful to the environment. Because of this, more and more people are making the switch to natural disinfectant sprays. However, though they can be just as effective at killing

Vinegar is an effective natural disinfectant, and even kills both salmonella and E. coli, making it a valuable sanitizer in the kitchen. Researchers conducting a study published in “Infection Control that found this methods to be incredibly effective at killing these dangerous bacteria. All you have to do is use 4 cups of baking soda mixed with 1/2 cups of white vinegar with warm water to scrub down tile. You can also clean glass surfaces by mixing equal amounts vinegar and water in a spray bottle.

Hydrogen peroxide is not the best product for sanitizing surfaces because it can cause burns at high concentrations. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, however, recognizes hydrogen peroxide as a useful disinfectant because it rapidly breaks down in the environment to plain oxygen and water. The agency also says hydrogen peroxide does not pose a health threat to humans when used according to label directions. Skip using hydrogen peroxide on the counter tops, and add it to your laundry as a bleach alternative. A cup of hydrogen peroxide will also brighten your whites.

michael kors tasche michael kors tasche michael kors tasche

Leave a Reply