When your better half is working late, you have make dinner. One of the many reasons he is the better half is because he handles most dinners at home, and since these kids want to eat every day, it is an exhausting process. Although it is tempting to just throw some crackers at the kids and call it a night, the adult thing to do is out on your big girl panties and make an actual dinner.
When you have a house full of kids and adults who all have busy schedules it can be difficult to accomplish even the most simple of things. And while no one thinks that meal planning is simple, the fact of the matter is it is essential. And while you would rather be planning a way to create the perfect mood with the latest boutique home lighting options, none of those efforts will do any good if there is not a great meal to serve.
Family Kitchens Are Just One Space Where Lighting and Furniture Choices Matter
From area rugs to boutique home lighting, there are many ways to make sure that your house is more than a home and the foods that you plan are more than just a meal. With offerings from the latest boutique furniture stores you can create a space that will hep your family enjoy time at, as well as away from, the table.
Consider some of these facts and figures about the many ways that the home furnishings industries contribute to the function and beauty of our homes, as well as the economy of the nation:
- One of the reasons that so many Americans feel good about purchasing furniture is that the U.S. furniture market is led by domestic organizations. In fact, nine out of the top 10 furniture retailers are American companies.
- After a home and a car, furniture is typically the third most expensive thing people buy.
- A Furniture Today survey from 2016 indicate that both brick and mortar and online consumers expect to have their purchased furniture delivered within one month. No one wants to wait any longer.
- Even your favorite piece of furniture will not last forever. In fact, the average sofa has a lifespan of seven to 15 years, so it is important that you make updates as needed.
- Vintage furniture is popular among U.S. consumers. In fact, nearly 57% of consumers surveyed by Furniture Today expressed a preference for vintage pieces.
- 60% of participants said they design their living room around a sofa, according to a Furniture Today survey.
From the most versatile boutique home lighting to the most expensive luxury furniture items, there are many ways that you can make sure that your space is attractive and functional.